Friday, October 24, 2008
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Friday, October 17, 2008
Friday, October 10, 2008
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Nominate/predict/guesstimate up to 19 Members of POTUS #44's Cabinet. Just name the names. You do not have to identify which Department each will head. If your selections are nominated by POTUS #44 to fill some of the following positions, you will score the designated number of points. The Departments are listed in order of the number points to be awards:
5-State = ClintonTherefore if you happen to name the all people selected for these 19 positions (in whatever combination) you would score 53 points.
5-Defense = Gates
5-Attorney General = Holder
5-Treasury = Geithner
4-Director of National Security = Jones
4-President's Chief-of-Staff = Emanuel
3-Ambassador to the United Nations = Rice
3-Homeland Security = Napolitano
3-Environmental Protection Agency
2-Commerce = Richardson
1-Housing and Urban Development,
1-Health and Human Services = Daschle
Here are some additional technical rules:
- This is open to all who have a registered blogging name. OpenID's are permitted; anonymous nominations are not.
- Nominating ballots can be either public or secret: they can be publicly submitted in comments below, or secretly submitted to me by email. (The subject line should be Cabinet Nominations'.)
- Nominating ballots can be amended, but they have to be re-submitted in full. The last one submitted will be your official entry.
- In the event of a tie, the entry with the earlier date, wins.
- The deadline will be midnight, November 5th, 2008.
- Contest will be scored as soon as POTUS #44 has nominated someone to each of the 16 posts or 30 November, whichever comes first.
- Winner's name will be posted on this blog in perpetuity for Forever Bragging Rights. His blog will also be linked. (Note: The first Blogger-of-the-Month is posted in the upper right-hand corner.)
- Blog Administrator will be the final arbiter, judge, and appellate judge over this contest.